RSS
Write some words about you and your blog here

Transaction failed.

A few days ago, there were to guys at my work, around 20 years old, who were doing their groceries for like five euros. After I scanned the first guy's products, he pinned while he was talking to guy no. 2. And then suddenly this text showed up on my screen: Transaction failed. Low credit.
I said: It failed. You don't have any credit.
He said: What? That can't be possible! Let's try it again.
And again: Transaction failed. Low credit.
He was like: shit, shit, shit. I don't have any cash!
So his friend, as his big and tough hero: No worries, I'll pin it for you.
So he paid it for him, and then I helped him with his products. And I was thinking: I'm going to laugh at him, if it works out that he hasn't got any credits anymore xD
And then, he pinned and: Transaction failed. Low credit.
Seriously, I've never tried my best so damn hard to hold by face into a fold xD I love my poker face!
The first guy was laughing his ass off and said: You've got to be kidding me xD
Guy no. 2: Ehm, could get this mozzarella off?
I said, almost exploding: Of course xD
So I had to call for the pass, to get the product out of the list. And again: Transaction failed. Low credit. Meanwhile, there was an whole line behind them xD
Guy no. 1 & 2: Fuck, fuck, fuck. Yeah, I'm sure I had like 11 euros on my account. Yours was 5 euro, wasn't it? It wasn't? O. Damn, I really need these things!
The first guy, who couldn't pin at the first time, left because his products were already paid :P The other guy was calling for his other friends who "were in the neighbourhood"

It took an half hour before they came.
Because the guy was standing behind my counter, I was still giggly :P But I found a way to fix it :) I just smiled extraordinary to every new customer: Good evening! :D
So, after an half hour, his friends showed up, a whole group. One of them asked: How much do you need?
He said: Five euros.

Boys: Ahahahahahaha, you don't even have five euros on your account? Whahahahah xD
And okay, I couldn't hold myself anymore, and I exploded. And when his friends saw me laughing, they even laughed harder xD It was sooo funny xD
I bet the guy was totally embarrassed, but I saw that he could also laugh a bit :P
Great times, great times.

That's all folks! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment