RSS
Write some words about you and your blog here

Public transport: the bus

The bus.

One of the most random vehicles, which I use daily.
I've missed it like a zillion times (I stopped counting after the 3429049320th time)
You know, I found out, I alwats miss the bus with the same people xD

1. C. and I were sitting at the busstop, we just came from our sports. At the busstop, there also was an old man, who was waiting for another bus. C. had a German test the next day, so she was learning, and I was helping here, to kill the time. We were so focused that we didn't notice that our bus was passing by. Suddenly I heard the one and only bus sound, so I raised my head and saw our buss passing by. I shouted: Noooo! Our bus! O.o
I remember the look on the old man's face. It was full of joy and laughter, and he said, while he couldn't suppress a smile: Was that your bus? :D
We tried to chase the bus, but sadly enough we weren't that fast, and the busdriver didn't show any mercy. I'm sure that he sped up till 50 km/h, to tease us xD
And you know, it's diffucult to speed up till 50 km/h.
BUT, we had a plan B! We took the tram =D But we didn't reckon the fact that the tram's route was straight and our route was to the left. We tripped and went to the tramdriver, who also was a very evil woman :P She just laught at us xD Well, I can't blame her, I would've done the same thing (a)

Coming soon: part two!

That's all folks! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment